Hyva has added another family (11 tm) to its new EDGE Line to further strengthen its position in truck-mounted cranes – an extensive range which now spans from 1 to 165 tm.
Designed to complement the already successful 9 tm, 13-16 tm and 19-21 tm lines, the new product family means that Hyva now offers solutions for every industry and application, from mining to maintenance, construction to car recovery. The 11-tm class comprises 7 models and 5 different boom configurations:
- HT – Telescopic boom
- Compact, light, simple telescopic boom with side extensions
- Less space required for installation, easy to operate, ideal for applications such as car recovery
- HB – Basic articulated boom
- Light booms and extensions
- Flexible, optimises cost and performance
- HC – Double linkage articulated boom
- Negative angle. Increased lift capacity without extra weight
- Ideal solution for complex, difficult to reach situations
- HC-K – Double linkage, short retractive secondary boom
- High performance, heavy duty
- Installed on compact wheelbase trucks and designed for the delivery of large loads, this
- crane is perfect for construction applications
- HC-e – Double linkage, endless slewing boom
- High performance, endless slewing
- Faster cycle times, faster coverage of the working area
Depending on the crane model, there are up to 8 extensions, standard and auxiliary activations for attachments (by hose coiler or slides), a choice of jibs and winches, top seat or stand-up platform for operator’s increased visibility.
Innovations which improve operator efficiency and safety, while increasing productivity include:
- Dynamic Load Diagram, which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability,
- Magic Touch, which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working
- Ergonomic Control Station, which has integral crane and stabiliser controls, an ergonomic working position, and a user-friendly interface which delivers improved operator efficiency and safety together with increased productivity.
- Slewing System, which is designed to achieve the best-in-category wide slewing angle of 425 degrees.
Hyva’s new EDGE Line cranes offer a first-class lifting experience and the best available warranty in the industry – 3 years general warranty and 5 years on structural parts.
The EDGE Line is produced in a new dedicated crane assembly line in Poviglio, Italy, developed according to the best-in-class manufacturing principles in terms of quality and efficiency. Hyva is ISO certified since 2008 and ISO certified since 2015. Hyva EDGE Line comes with the best warranty conditions available in the industry today – 3 years general and 5 years on structure.
Hyva is a leading global provider of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries.
The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of solutions used in hydraulic loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers. Its products are used worldwide across a range of sectors including transport, construction, mining, materials handling and environmental services providers.
Hyva produces the strongest front end hydraulic telescopic cylinder in the world, double acting cylinders, mobile and static compactors and waste collection units. Hyva’s portfolio comprises: Hydraulics (cylinders, tipping gear and wet kits), Container Handling Systems (hook and skip loaders)), Cranes (fixed and rolling) and Waste Handling Equipment plus complementary transport solutions such as horizontal unloading/loading Floors and Cover Systems.
Founded in 1979, the company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn in The Netherlands and operates in more than 110 countries with over 3,500 employees around the world. The Hyva Group, encompasses more than 30 subsidiaries globally, with an extraordinary sales and service coverage and 12 production facilities in Brazil, China, Germany, India, and Italy, with more than 20,000 customers.
For further information, visit www.hyva.com