It is our pleasure to inform you that your SANRAL tag can now be used as a toll payment method at N2 North Coast Toll Route – Tongaat, Mvoti and Mtunzini Mainline Toll Plazas, and the King Shaka Airport Ramp Toll Plaza.
Please note that the Dedicated Automatic Electronic Payment Lanes (Shesha Lanes), at these toll plazas, are located on the far right-hand side, approaching the Toll Plazas.
Please be reminded that your tag will also be accepted on the following routes:
- N1 Great North Toll Route – Baobab, Capricorn, Sebetiela, Nyl, and Kranskoptoll plazas
- N1 South/R30 Toll Route – Grasmere, Vaal, Verkeerdevlei and Brandfort toll plazas
- N17 Toll Route – Gosforth, Dalpark, Denne, Leandra, Ermelo and Trichardt toll plazas
- N2 South Coast Toll Route – Umtentweni, Oribi, and R61-Izotsha toll plazas
- N3 Mariannhill toll plaza
- N4 Magalies Toll Route – Quagga and Pelindaba toll plazas
- N1 Huguenot toll plaza
- N3 Toll Concession (N3 route) – De Hoek, Wilge, Tugela and Mooi toll plazas
- N1/N4 Platinum Toll Concession route – Stormvoël, Zambezi, Pumulani, Wallmannsthal, Murrayhill, Hammanskraal, Carousel, Maubane, Doornpoort, K99 Ramp, Brits, Buffelspoort, Marikana and Swartruggens toll plazas and
- N4 (TRAC) Toll Concession route – Donkerhoek, Cullinan, Diamond Hill, Valtaki, Ekandustria, Middelburg, Machado and Nkomazi toll plazas.