DNA from Iveco’s heavy trucks, the Iveco Daily ensures robustness and long-lasting performance
The Iveco Daily is a versatile commercial vehicle concept that meets all the transport needs of professionals. Structurally it derives its DNA from Iveco’s heavy trucks, which ensures its robustness and long-lasting performance.
The Iveco Daily offers good power, safety, technology and versatility. Across the range it combines great flexibility of choice – van, chassis cab, crew cab, minibus – each with the advantages of rearwheel drive, giving better thrust, and a wide range of gear ratios to optimise performance and fuel consumption.
Available in six GVM options, from 3,2 to 7 tons, with single or twin rear wheels, the Iveco Daily can be customised to fit the requirements of all kinds of businesses, offering many options in terms of power, wheelbase, height, volume and load capacity.
The Iveco Daily is “unrivalled in terms of customer assistance: a vast range of services, backed up by a professional assistance network
According to Iveco, the Daily is also “unrivalled in terms of customer assistance: a vast range of services, backed up by a professional assistance network, offering maximum working peace of mind”. The Iveco Daily offers a wide and innovative range of FPT engines.
The use of high-tech systems like Multijet II, Start & Stop and Gear Shift Indicator make the Iveco Daily range a leader in power, torque, efficiency and respect for the environment. Its 2,3- and 3-litre engines offer exceptional flexibility (with maximum torque becoming available at low revs and remaining constant over a wide range of engine speeds).
All engine options conform either to Euro5 or EEV standard and feature three important developments
- A new, high-efficiency powertrain specially designed to reduce fuel consumption and emissions, comprising a 2,3-litre engine with variable geometry turbo and Multijet II fuel injection and developing 146hp and 350N.m of torque, combined with a specific 6-speed gearbox with Stop & Start and Gear Shift Indicator. These functions are also present in the 106 and 126hp versions of the 2,3-litre engine.
- The Iveco Daily claims the most powerful 4-cylinder, 3-litre diesel engine on the market, offering a remarkable 205hp through the intercooled twin-turbo technology, which develops 470N.m of torque. It is the first engine of its kind to cross the 200hp threshold thanks to the use of two turbo-compressors – one low inertia unit for an instant and sparkling response at low revs and a second unit that kicks in to develop maximum power.
- The EEV engine versions include the 146hp, 3-litre diesel powerhouse with variable geometry turbo developing 370N.m of torque. This unit is complemented by the 170hp, 3-litre twin-turbo and the 136hp, 3-litre normally aspirated engine. The whole range of EEV engines offer emission levels significantly below those imposed by homologation standards. The 126hp, 2,3-litre engine has benefited by an increase in torque to 320N.m. The overall Iveco Daily range therefore offers a choice of nine engines ranging from 106 to 205hp, and delivering record torque of up to 470N.m. The Daily van offers the widest range of configurations on the market. In the semi-windowed crew cab version, it can seat up to six people.
By combining different options the operator can create a ‘made-to-measure’ vehicle, with
- Nine engines options from 106 to 205hp
- The 6-gear manual gearbox or AGile automated (with a wide range of axle ratios to optimise consumption and performance)
- The six gross GVM options, with three internal heights, three wheelbases and four body lengths – making a total of no less than eight load capacities (from 7,3 to 17,2m³) and a useful payload of over 4 tons (the highest in this class of vehicle)
- The three rear-axle suspension options: parabolic, semi-elliptical and air
Iveco’s large service network ensures easily accessible service points, meaning shorter downtime and lower running costs.
Thanks to the huge range of services tailor-made for operators’ needs, the Iveco Daily provides total flexibility and great reliability. Iveco’s large service network ensures easily accessible service points, meaning shorter downtime and lower running costs.